Holy caffeinated cocktails, Batman! Melbourne’s obsession with all things coffee-and-liquor is set to be fuelled (literally) by the inaugural ‘Festival of the Espresso Martini’, kicking off on the 5th of November.
Hosted ever so kindly by Mr Black, the festival promises to bring to the table all the caffeinated concoctions your heart could desire, with the likes of Campos Coffee, Rushmore, Coast Cold Brew, First Press Coffee, Two Birds Brewing and Ketel One all on hand to satisfy your cravings. But wait, there’s more… there will also be food trucks, tunes and coffee pong for those who can tear themselves away from the liquor for a brief moment.
Sound convincing? Thought so. But just in case entry into a world of coffee-based goodness isn’t enough to tempt you (you HEATHEN), then perhaps something from the following list of treats might do the trick. Here’s what comes with a ticket:
- 1 x Mr Black Espresso Martini from the festival bar
- 1 x tasting of Mr Black Cold Press Coffee Liqueur, served however you like your coffee
- Sample tasting available of the leading coffee producers in Australia
- Live music, coffee pong, good times
- Access to the festival from 2pm – 10pm
What better way to espresso your love for coffee (or coffee-related puns)?
When: Sat 5th November; 2pm-10pm
Where: Melbourne Meat Market, 5 Blackwood Street
By Courtney White