Located in the heart of Southgate, P.J.O'Brien's is one of Melbourne's longest standing authentic Irish pubs and a favourite destinations for locals and visitors. Whether you are after a quiet beer, a comforting meal, after-work drinks served with freshly shucked oysters or all of the above paired with live music every night P.J’s is the place to be.
The entertainment calendar is always full with favourites such as The Bad Penguins, Marty Kelly, The Coogans, The Wingmen, and Hey Charger as well as guest spots from touring Irish bands meaning you will always have a fun night with the P.J.O’Brien’s team.
Whether you’re a whiskey or beer lover, they have you covered with over 100 whiskey’s on offer from around the world along with patron favourites Guinness and Kilkenny on tap and a team that has mastered the perfect pour.
Serving up a clever menu filled with traditional Irish fare and other pub favourites in a friendly, social atmosphere, it is the perfect accompaniment to Southgate’s dining and pub scene.
Food & Drink Specials
- Sundays - $25 Roast of the Day, all the trimmings & a Magners Cider Pint
- Monday to Friday Lunch - $20 Meal with a pot of Furphy, glass of Wine or Soft Drink (choice of 4 meals)
- Monday Nights - $25 Pie of the Day & a pint of Kilkenny or glass of Wine
- Tuesday Nights - $25 Chicken Parma & a pint of Hahn Super Dry or glass of Wine
- Wednesday Nights - $25 200g Porterhouse Steak & a ½ Pint of Guinness or Wine
- Thursday Nights - $25 Fish n Chips & a pint of 150 Lashes or a glass of Wine
- Fridays All Day - $25 Burger of the Day and a pint of Furphy or a glass of wine
- Fridays (4pm-7pm) - $7 Guinness Pints
*Food & Drink Specials may not be available on Public Holidays