Frida Kahlo Room (cocktail/lounge)
Feeling sociable and loose? Need to keep it casual? You’ll want to reserve Frida’s space!
Downstairs, sectioned off from the main room (allowing other patrons to stare enviously), fitted with a mix of industrial fittings and the original rustic brickwork, this space is every party-goer’s dream. Dominating the area is a hipster portrait of Frida herself (along with Salvador Dali and Marilyn Monroe), effortlessly remade for a new age, watching your guests with approval.
You and up to 50 guests can dine on Basco's freshly made Spanish canapés and sip on finer alcohol while the staff keep your glasses refreshed.
- $1000 minimum spend Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
- $1500 minimum spend Friday and Saturday night
The Red Room & The Gold Room (cocktail)
But what if you’d like some alone time for you and your guests? Away from the prying eyes of strangers? For that, they have the elegant ‘Red Room’ function space (up to 125 guests) and the intimate ‘Gold Room’ function space (up to 80 guests).
Both of these rooms are private, have a dedicated dance floor, lush interior and integrated sound systems for the DJ you might have brought with you. And of course, the same freshly made Spanish canapés and the same fine social lubricants we’ve taken as our personal style.
Basco is the perfect answer to your next birthday party, engagement function, or corporate event!
The Red Room
- Wednesday to Friday Minimum Food/Drink Spend $1500 (includes security/door staff)
- Saturday & Sunday Minimum Food/Drink Spend $1900 (includes security/door staff)
The Gold Room
- Friday Minimum Food/Drink Spend $1500 (includes security/door staff)
- Saturday Minimum Food/Drink Spend $1500 (includes security/door staff)
See below the contact form for our venue’s capacities